Sunday, July 10, 2011

Potty Training

With 2 kids on my belt in potty training you would think I should be able to potty training the third kid, wrong! The boy denied me the proud moment of saying he is potty training, what do I have to do, I mean, he understands the concept and he is almost 4 years old, he is way overdue, he laughs at me.


I wish I could say the is a magical formula, but there is not, girls are different from boys, and boys is double the job since they have to learn doing standing up and sitting down.

If anyone has any ideas, please, HELP!





1 comment:

  1. Just one girl here so I am no help. Good luck and I'm sure he will get it soon. Thanks for linking up to the NOBH.

    ReplyDelete

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...