Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Craziness of the Holidays

Xmas decorative display
Image via Wikipedia
Probably you're having the same stress that I'm having, I plan around July, trying to start getting presents very early, but I end up to date not haven't finish Christmas shopping; stores are madness, I even was in a wrestling match on this after thanksgiving sale on Walmart, I been taking care of the "big" presents online, my fave place to shop is Amazon, no taxes, free shipping, so when Target, Toys R Us or any store will charge me the taxes, I don't have to worry it in this website.
Schools being busy, from Choir Concerts, to this week kids having a little get together before been off from school for a couple of weeks.

But, in all the holiday madness, people remember the family, everyone is in better spirits and smiles, you receive Christmas Cards, in my case TONS of them, thanks to a wonderful club I belong around the world.
We also make a list of New Year's "goals" that if we want to be honest, we not planning to do.
Mine is.....

Losing 40 lbs.
Take some classes
Finding a Home
Losing 50 lbs.

As much annoying December turns sometimes, I do appreciated the blessings of this year, more when things haven't been that great; I do enjoy the cookies my husband makes (best Peanut Butter cookies EVER), the faces of my kids when they opening their presents, just in general our time together. I hope you enjoy it as much I do.

1 comment:

  1. hope your Christmas was happy...and Happy New Year! I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can!

    ReplyDelete

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...