Monday, July 25, 2011

Back to School and Retail Stores

A typical Wal-Mart discount department store i...Image via Wikipedia

Is it me just notice or retail stores start early the Back to school sales? Suddenly I notice on TV stores like Walmart, Staples, Target, etc.. are just hitting hard my TV screen, I definitely understand the fear of low sales with this economy in the US and around the world, but at the same time I have to say that as a company the should not worry, we parents are stuck with a list that we receive from school, and we really dont have a way around it.

They should also realize that just a few parents are ready for this shopping spending and most will try to wait as much they can or, we will divide our shopping in parts. Example, clothes, shoes, school supplies; or if you have more children it becomes more complicated.

Maybe I am just hallucinating this early advertising and is been like that all the time, maybe the pressure is getting the best of me, either way, lets just hope I get a chance to get some of this sales before they are out, or I will be in a big pickle.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there- new follower! I found you on Top Mommy Blogs. I totally agree that this starts way too early- I am a teacher, so it always upsets me to see Back to School Advertising so ridiculously early!!!! I feel like the school year just ended!

    ReplyDelete

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...