Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Who's the boss?

Are your kids bossy? In my case 2 out of 3 are, maybe because the are the youngest (4 and 6) and they think they can tell me what to do. I have teach them manners, but I guess that is something our of this world and they forget to do it, from "I want" to  "give me", sometimes is the only you hear.

 How many times I have to repeat my 4 yr old boy, "What do you say?", and I will get a big smile and say "Please" or "Thank You". The worst is when   the use the famous "well, you told me yesterday that you were going to do it" and I am like "what are you talking about kid?". 

I just hope this is temporary,  cause I only can deal with one boss (hubby) lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...