Monday, September 12, 2011

WHAT? SpongeBob in hot water after study

Giant Spongebob Doll Senayan City Jakarta Indo...Image via Wikipedia
The cartoon character SpongeBob SquarePants is in hot water from a study suggesting that watching just nine minutes of that program can cause short-term attention and learning problems in four-year-olds.


Really? Really? I didnt need a study to tell me this, someone should tell this people making "studies" that 4 year olds kids have already short-term attention watching or not watching Spongebob, and last time a check Spongebob is not for 4 year olds is for 6 year old and up. So thank you who ever did this "study", I hope you come to my home to explain my kid why he is not allow to keep his pillow, toys, blankets and other merchandise with a yellow sponge living under ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...